PDA

View Full Version : hello

BoBo
07-03-2017, 02:54 AM
i,m new here.i just opened a new cs go server.can you help me installing plug in for tokens?

Neuro Toxin
07-03-2017, 08:18 AM
Purchase 20 tokens and follow the installation instructions.

lucKykevin
07-03-2017, 11:52 AM
Purchase 20 tokens and follow the installation instructions.

Take this with a grain of salt, but I feel like you should sell/unlock the auto-udpater plugin along with the auto token generation feature BOTH at 40 token purchases. Most people will need the 40 tokens anyways (even with one server - that's ~3 month's worth of tokens).

One is somewhat useless without the other. The only scenario I see someone being OK with just having the updater plugin and not the auto-generator is if they have a large amount of servers, then they can just manually generate plugins and have the updater update tokens instead of editing a handful of autoexec.cfg's.

IMO the entire package is worth your price of a minimum of 40 tokens as a new Steam account is not only a hassle to make if you don't have a phone #, but its another $20 for CSGO. (i.e. this won't steer away new customers because they get a free token to test anyways)

If you sell them together at 40 tokens, it will create a lot less confusion in terms of how your website works as well as the 20-token generation limit.

Cheers.

Neuro Toxin
07-03-2017, 01:45 PM
I appreciate the feedback and agree with you.

I'll hopefully get time to push updates over the weekend.

I'll gift you some tokens at some point for taking the time to write your feedback.

lucKykevin
07-03-2017, 10:24 PM
I appreciate the feedback and agree with you.

I'll hopefully get time to push updates over the weekend.

I'll gift you some tokens at some point for taking the time to write your feedback.

I really appreciate it! I'll try to give continued constructive feedback as I support

Neuro Toxin
09-03-2017, 01:10 PM
I just gifted you 5 tokens. Login to accept the gift.

Thanks again