PDA

View Full Version : IHP-49483540 | TOS/MYSQL : gator4181 : ntoxin

Neuro Toxin
28-02-2017, 11:47 AM
Curtis W.
February 27, 2017 at 06:07 PM

Hello,

A temporary block has been placed on database access by your user account ntoxin on gator4181. The database ntoxin_tokenstash was consuming excessive server resources and degrading overall system performance. While we limit each account to 25% of the serverís CPU, as described in our terms of service, we only disable accounts if they greatly exceed this level and begin to affect other users on the server. We have provided more information about the recent site activity at the end of this ticket.

Please reply to this ticket with your public IP address (http://www.hostgator.com/ip) and we will enable HTTP access for you. This allows you to safely work on the website without causing additional disruptions. If your IP address changes often, simply let us know and we can provide you with password based access. Once you have evaluated and optimized the website, please reply to this email with a brief summary of your changes. Upon review, we can re-enable general access to the site.

Below are some general tips for improving your database query performance. These will reduce the number of queries, the runtime, and the amount of data retrieved. Each of these changes will likely improve your site performance, and reduce the page load time for your site visitors. As always, it is recommended to backup any data before making important changes.

- If using a CMS, like Wordpress or Joomla, ensure that you have a caching plugin enabled
- Reduce the size of your databases by removing old content, clearing out post revisions and spam comments, or simply archiving old table data
- Perform a repair and optimization of your databases via phpMyAdmin or command line
- Remove any database-based logging when other options are available
- Reduce the item count in pagination. Instead of 50 items per page, try 20 or 30
- Identify slow running processes and queries for further optimization
- Add database indexes on frequently used tables and queries
- Include return limits on your queries, `select * from posts limit 10`
- User counter caches to replace `select count(*)` statements
- Limit the number of temporary tables created on large joins
- Be cautious when sorting large table returns
- Perform extensive maintenance operations off peak-hours
- Mysql connections should be closed as soon as the query results are returned

In some cases, it is not practical to change your code or implement the above suggestions. If your traffic has outgrown a shared environment, the issue can be resolved more simply by moving this database (or account) to a dedicated server. We will be happy to discuss your options and determine if a dedicated server is a more appropriate solution. We can also assist in the migration of your data to a new dedicated environment. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

We have at this time removed the '%' entry from your Remote MySQL access list. This was removed due to the number of connections being made to your Server for MySQL use from remove locations. With how many connections you are requiring for remote MySQL it would appear that you have outgrown the shared hosting environment and you may want to look into our other offerings such as our VPS/Dedicated environments.

My host has an issue I'm working to rectify.

Neuro Toxin
28-02-2017, 12:51 PM
It appears a competitor site which cloned TokenStash and was doing things like PMing users here is carrying out attacks against my MySQL services.

I'm now building HTTP interface and carrying out updates to TokenStash's infrastructure to restore services.

This will require a plugin update which will be made available soon.

Neuro Toxin
01-03-2017, 11:20 PM
A temporary update has been pushed to TokenStash with a plugin package.

Neuro Toxin
01-03-2017, 11:51 PM
Note: If the package is installed after the banwave you need to manually set your server tokens.

Cooky
01-03-2017, 11:55 PM
We received an email from some guy last Saturday. Maybe it's the one who did this to Tokenstash?

I am a representant of site which sells tokens for community servers and i have an offer for you, but first can you tell me what site do you use now if you are using tokens?
Looking forward for reply!

We didn't reply to this.... but it looks like he wanted to know to spam you?

Cooky
02-03-2017, 12:37 AM
Hi,

Since we uploaded the new plugin versions our servers constantly crashing. Any clue?

telitsas
02-03-2017, 04:59 AM
Having problem with the updated plugin aswell,

L 03/01/2017 - 14:53:48: [SM] Exception reported: Invalid Handle 0 (error: 4)
L 03/01/2017 - 14:53:48: [SM] Blaming: dynamic.smx
L 03/01/2017 - 14:53:48: [SM] Call stack trace:
L 03/01/2017 - 14:53:48: [SM] [0] PopStackCell
L 03/01/2017 - 14:53:48: [SM] [1] Line 133, dynamic.sp::_Dynamic_Initialise
L 03/01/2017 - 14:53:48: [SM] [2] Line 33, dynamic/system/natives.sp::Native_Dynamic_Initialise
L 03/01/2017 - 14:53:48: [SM] [4] Dynamic_Initialise
L 03/01/2017 - 14:53:48: [SM] [5] Line 30, E:\Servers\local\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive Beta - Dedicated Server\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\include\dyn amic/methodmaps/dynamic.inc::Dynamic.Dynamic
L 03/01/2017 - 14:53:48: [SM] [6] Line 111, ts-auto-updater.sp::GetConfigValues
L 03/01/2017 - 14:53:48: [SM] [7] Line 27, ts-auto-updater.sp::OnValidateTokenRequired
L 03/01/2017 - 14:53:48: [SM] [8] Line 17, ts-auto-updater.sp::OnPluginStart
Thanks in advance.

Neuro Toxin
02-03-2017, 05:17 AM
Hi guys,

Tokens are generating, make sure the entire package is installed from the TokenStash site.

Neuro Toxin
02-03-2017, 05:18 AM
Hi,

Since we uploaded the new plugin versions our servers constantly crashing. Any clue?

You might need to manually put in tokens for the first round on the new API.

Sorry

Neuro Toxin
02-03-2017, 05:19 AM
We received an email from some guy last Saturday. Maybe it's the one who did this to Tokenstash?

I am a representant of site which sells tokens for community servers and i have an offer for you, but first can you tell me what site do you use now if you are using tokens?
Looking forward for reply!

We didn't reply to this.... but it looks like he wanted to know to spam you?

These guys are the ones that fucked me over hard. I was up-to 2AM last night local time building a new API because of their attacks.

Neuro Toxin
02-03-2017, 05:19 AM
Note: If the package is installed after the banwave you need to manually set your server tokens.

Neuro Toxin
02-03-2017, 05:27 AM
These guys are the ones that fucked me over hard. I was up-to 2AM last night local time building a new API because of their attacks.

I will mention this competitor just put themselves behind CloudFlare after my MySQL server's receive attacks. Seems a little fishy.

Neuro Toxin
02-03-2017, 05:54 AM
Having problem with the updated plugin aswell,

Thanks in advance.

This has been patched. The download is @ the TokenStash website.

Cooky
02-03-2017, 06:14 AM

Great job!

As for the noobish guy.. let it be a warning for all... I just deleted the concerned website from the chathistory. Let's screw them back....

Jerremy ツ cs-placzabaw.pl: Hi! I'm representant of http://csgo******.com/?eu I saw that your server are using skins and knife plugin and i think i can give you a great offer about tokens. But first could you let me know which site with tokens are you using actually?
✪ Cooky ✪: Since when is that website online?
Jerremy ツ cs-placzabaw.pl: Since two months already.
✪ Cooky ✪: what is that offer?
Jerremy ツ cs-placzabaw.pl: Well, 1$ = 10 tokens and there is additional 1% tokens for each server using our platform.
Jerremy ツ cs-placzabaw.pl: There is 3 tokens for free to try too!
✪ Cooky ✪: alright! how does it work? everything automatically?
Jerremy ツ cs-placzabaw.pl: Yes it's work like this: You can set an automatic restart and show counting on the chat then players are disconected with communicate you can set and server restart
Jerremy ツ cs-placzabaw.pl: there is same as above but it will try to reconnect players
Jerremy ツ cs-placzabaw.pl: again same as above, (kick or autoreconnect) and server will restart at the end of round of map
Jerremy ツ cs-placzabaw.pl: Owner have almost done plugin, which doesn't have to restart server
Jerremy ツ cs-placzabaw.pl: So look at http://csgo*****.com/?eu and if you have any questions just pm me ;)

Cooky
02-03-2017, 06:27 AM

Sorry, but it still crashes Neuro.. :(

Neuro Toxin
02-03-2017, 07:40 AM
Sorry, but it still crashes Neuro.. :(

Error log?

telitsas
02-03-2017, 07:50 AM
no error in console: ************************************************** ****************
*** TOKENSTASH.COM AUTO UPDATER V0.07
*** -> tokenstash_steamid: 'XXXXX197975448103'
*** -> tokenstash_apikey: 'XXXXXXXXXXxrrQraR4MyzK6krKGd9Qaw'
*** -> tokenstash_serverhost: 'serverip:27015'

Ruth
02-03-2017, 08:01 AM
no error in console: ************************************************** ****************
*** TOKENSTASH.COM AUTO UPDATER V0.07
*** -> tokenstash_steamid: 'XXXXX197975448103'
*** -> tokenstash_apikey: 'XXXXXXXXXXxrrQraR4MyzK6krKGd9Qaw'
*** -> tokenstash_serverhost: 'serverip:27015'

Update your token manually for now check back friday.

Neuro Toxin
02-03-2017, 09:05 AM
Use your tokens from the 'View My Current Tokens'.

If you update autoexec.cfg with them and then install the latest plugin package you should be fine.

If not, post errors in your sourcemod logs folder including tokenstash.log

Cooky
02-03-2017, 06:56 PM
Error log?

./srcds_run: line 318: 9168 Segmentation fault (core dumped) $HL_CMD
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help with solving this problem
Thu 2 Mar 09:21:16 CET 2017: Server restart in 10 seconds

This happens only the first 5 minutes as far as I can see, but it crashes 5/6 times before acting 'normal'.. it looks normal now. Will keep an eye on it! No errors in SM logs en tokenstash log is just filled with the right key info.

Neuro Toxin
02-03-2017, 07:28 PM
Multiple servers would be pulling new tokens used by other servers causing restarts until the assigned themselves.

Cooky
02-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Multiple servers would be pulling new tokens used by other servers causing restarts until the assigned themselves.

Meh, I see... but now Segmentation faults again and server crashes and reboots. After removing the update package again, no more crashes. No errors, no logs.. sorry for no more information at this moment...

_nCo
05-03-2017, 03:50 AM
When comes the new release?

Neuro Toxin
05-03-2017, 07:55 AM
Soon...

Neuro Toxin
05-03-2017, 01:54 PM
Please update to the latest package via the TokenStash website...

Cooky
05-03-2017, 09:16 PM
Meh, I see... but now Segmentation faults again and server crashes and reboots. After removing the update package again, no more crashes. No errors, no logs.. sorry for no more information at this moment...

I really don't know what would be the problem. After updating to this latest package 3 of my servers are crashing with segmentation faults. Those 3 are also non-steam. Could it be that?????

EDIT: LOL, it appears to be that... removing those files stops the segmentation faults...

Neuro Toxin
06-03-2017, 07:41 AM
Why do need GSLT for non-steam servers?

Cooky
06-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Why do need GSLT for non-steam servers?

They accept Steam and non-steam! :)

Neuro Toxin
06-03-2017, 08:32 PM
I think your fresh out of luck.

Try copying from a steam server: srcds\bin\steamclient.so

To a non steam server.

EG: Update the steam client (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=229556)

Cooky
06-03-2017, 11:09 PM
I think your fresh out of luck.

Try copying from a steam server: srcds\bin\steamclient.so

To a non steam server.

EG: Update the steam client (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=229556)

Thanks for thinking en being helpful! Unfortunately it doesn't work updating to the latest steamclient.so... :( I think we need to wait until they patch their version.