PDA

View Full Version : Automatic tokens

Ruth
19-02-2017, 05:12 AM
Hi i have been having an issue lately with our tokens getting switched randomly & causing the servers to restart on a 5 minute timer & displaying the ip as 0.0.0.125:27015 for example This happens before a banwave & random servers here is a screenshot of the ip's http://prntscr.com/eaf16c

What i've done to get around it lately is remove the auto updater.smx file from the server that got switched to a 0.0.0 ip because it will crash every 5 minutes trying to switch to that token but cannot, I can't explain this really its odd.

Neuro Toxin
19-02-2017, 05:05 PM
Do the server command lines include +ip in them?

Ruth
19-02-2017, 05:15 PM
Do the server command lines include +ip in them?

Yes including

hostip
hostport

in server.cfg

Neuro Toxin
19-02-2017, 06:06 PM
Ensure: -ip <ip> -port <port>

Are in the command line.

Server.cfg would be way to late.

Ruth
21-02-2017, 05:29 AM
Ensure: -ip <ip> -port <port>

Are in the command line.

Server.cfg would be way to late.

They are in the command line, i started the server.cfg after this was happening i thought maybe i needed that aswell, its getting worse & making random servers restart every 300 seconds i can't tell which 0.0.0 ip they are trying to connect to & why its doing that so i remove the ts-auto-updater.smx & keep it on its valid token it will not crash obviously. here's an updated screenshot http://prntscr.com/eb8x87

EDIT: It's trying to update multiple servers on the same token, so they are crashing simultaneously.

Neuro Toxin
21-02-2017, 07:19 AM
Your server gives tokenstash it's ip and port along with your steamid and apikey.

If you have servers giving the same ip and port I cant really help much.

Can you provide the tokenstash log in the sourcemod logs folder?

Ruth
22-02-2017, 11:36 AM
Your server gives tokenstash it's ip and port along with your steamid and apikey.

If you have servers giving the same ip and port I cant really help much.

Can you provide the tokenstash log in the sourcemod logs folder?

Ok if you could please do me a favour if you hop online before wednesday banwave Remove the 0.0.0 IP's from my tokenstash account i have the auto updater disabled on my panel i want to test every server with the default sv_setsteamaccount you give with the installation setup and generate the tokens 1 by 1, and see how it goes.

Neuro Toxin
22-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Done.

Ruth
24-02-2017, 05:43 PM
Done.

*** TOKENSTASH.COM AUTO UPDATER V0.06
*** LoadGameServerLoginToken...
*** BeginValidateGameServerLoginToken...
*** -> tokenstash_steamid: 'XXXXX'
*** -> tokenstash_apikey: 'XXXXXXXXXX'
MySQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' '', '74.91.113.217:27015')' at line 1

Neuro Toxin
24-02-2017, 05:45 PM
Your autoexec.cfg isnt setup properly on this server.

Please go back and carefully follow the plugin setup instructions.

Ruth
04-03-2017, 08:31 AM
Your autoexec.cfg isnt setup properly on this server.

Please go back and carefully follow the plugin setup instructions.

Thanks Neuro

Is it possible to add you on steam I sent a Friend request, i am not able to pm you on the forums?, I was wondering if you would be able to have it so two steam accounts can control tokens for my servers (My Main account & other account my staff use for workshop to the servers ect..)

Thank you for your time.

Neuro Toxin
04-03-2017, 09:01 AM
Um...

The best I can do is xfer all the hosts to belong to a certain account.

Eg. The shared account