PDA

View Full Version : Automatic Generation questions

bleiker
17-09-2016, 08:00 PM
I have Automatic Generation and i have TokenStash Plugin. When my servers get banned automatically plugin and automatic generation change tokenks and server working?
Please tell me how working automatic generation and tokenstash plugin. When i have automatic generation i don't need buy tokens yes?

xWangan
17-09-2016, 08:18 PM
I have Automatic Generation and i have TokenStash Plugin. When my servers get banned automatically plugin and automatic generation change tokenks and server working?
Please tell me how working automatic generation and tokenstash plugin. When i have automatic generation i don't need buy tokens yes?

If you have automatic token generation it will generate tokens for you on banwave. If you also have provided plugins on your server it will switch tokens for you.

And the second question: You need to buy tokens. Automatic token generation works only if you have tokens left, for example if you want it to auto-generate 10 tokens you need to have 10 tokens purchased. After it generates them and you use them you will have 0 tokens left, so you need to buy them again.

Neuro Toxin
17-09-2016, 08:56 PM
Thanks for answering this question. I've gifted you 3 free tokens!