PDA

View Full Version : MySQL syntax error

Cooky
28-08-2016, 07:50 PM
Hi,

I have 3 servers with the same problem, so tokens will not get applied automatically.

*** TOKENSTASH.COM AUTO UPDATER V0.06
*** LoadGameServerLoginToken...
*** BeginValidateGameServerLoginToken...
*** -> tokenstash_steamid: 'XXXXX'
*** -> tokenstash_apikey: 'XXXXXXXXXX'
MySQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' '', '37.xx.xx.190:27055')' at line 1

Neuro Toxin
29-08-2016, 09:47 PM
Can you start off by following the installation instructions again making sure all your configs are good.

If this continues, can you pm me your autoexec config.

Cooky
30-08-2016, 04:00 PM
Can you start off by following the installation instructions again making sure all your configs are good.

If this continues, can you pm me your autoexec config.

Done and fixed by following the installation instructions again.

Neuro Toxin
30-08-2016, 10:11 PM
Thanks for letting me know :)

Cooky
03-09-2016, 03:51 AM
Somehow now 1 of my servers doesn't reboot automatically. This Wednesday I had the same problem on 3 servers, now just 1. No errors in logs and token is just applied correctly. A manual reboot works.

It's a little complicated troubleshooting for you I think... sorry!

edit: yes, with a lot of active players... so that isn't the problem. I will (again) follow the instructions!

Neuro Toxin
03-09-2016, 08:26 AM
If a server is empty when the banwave occurs the updater cant do it's magic and you're required to manually restart.

If this an issue you can set sv_hibernate to 0.

Cooky
03-09-2016, 07:38 PM
If a server is empty when the banwave occurs the updater cant do it's magic and you're required to manually restart.

If this an issue you can set sv_hibernate to 0.

Sorry, that is what I meant with "a lot of active players". The server wasn't empty, but running with 50 players.