PDA

View Full Version : Reached Tokens limit

Shytoos
09-08-2016, 04:09 AM
Hey again,

Just bought a 40-tokens pack to be safe for the month, the problem is that I had 7 tokens before purchasing, and apparently buying new tokens didn't save my previous 7 tokens, so I now have the 40 tokens that I just bought and I lost my 7 unused tokens, can you please give me back my 7 tokens? ^^

Account SteamID is 76561197960290369.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Neuro Toxin
09-08-2016, 09:43 AM
I need to investigate into this.

It's never happened before.

Neuro Toxin
09-08-2016, 09:58 AM
7 minutes after auto generation you manually generated 7 tokens?

I'll remove the 7 tokens and bump your free tokens tonight.

Edit: The 7 tokens I delete will become usable.

Neuro Toxin
09-08-2016, 08:27 PM
All done: 7 unused tokens have been deleted and your freetoken count has been updated.

Shytoos
09-08-2016, 08:40 PM
Oh, I changed the auto-generator value to an amount > than my actual tokens amount to be able to get this "Purchase" button, I didn't notice just changing the auto-generator value generated the tokens as well.

Sorry about that, you should get the "Purchase" button available at anytime by the way, would be better.

Thanks!

Neuro Toxin
09-08-2016, 09:11 PM
you should get the "Purchase" button available at anytime by the way, would be better.

There are a couple of reasons why I've gone for the current "visibility" for the purchase button.

1. I always attempt to prevent members from bulk purchasing token counts that they wouldn't consume over a few ban waves. Sounds sinister, however: It's to protect myself and my members if circumstances change. I want to reduce the liability for refunds if everything goes pair shaped and members to feel that they haven't thrown money away. Who knows, everything could stop tomorrow for all we know.

2. I want to try and hide from anyone wanting to have a "gander" that the site is actually selling tokens. This moves into some updates coming soon that will tone down the visible stats for members who are yet to purchase tokens.

I will work on having the purchase button always visible for those whom have already purchased tokens while ensuring I cap the maximum token counts one can purchase.

Shytoos
09-08-2016, 09:17 PM
Sounds good to me, thanks. :)