PDA

View Full Version : Surf is munted

Gawkin
07-12-2015, 05:07 AM
I am but a mere mortal with on 32 hours on your surf server, but i think that something you should put in your list of things to do is add time start and end boxes. For example on beginner you start 5 seconds from the ramps and at the end you have to go through the portal and up the water to get a time. I just think this would be a cool thing to add.

Whilst you are here and i have your attention, i would also like to mention ranks. Now i realize there is a feature on your server where you type in rank and it shows you a rank kind of, i'm not sure if you have seen the surf servers on G-Mod but they have an awesome rank system which i am happy to record/screenshot to show you. Basically when you press tab it shows the rank and when you type it show a rank, something like: [Starter] Gawkin: Hey guys, i like this server because it has ranks. or: [Experienced] Gawkin: Hey guys, loving what you are doing with the server.

Just some thing that i think might be cool.
Thanks for your time.

Neuro Toxin
07-12-2015, 08:24 AM
On surf_beginner your time restarts as you go through the first teleport to level 1.

The finish zone was set deliberately in the last zone.

If a map doesn't have timer zones the timer doesn't work.

In relation to you chat tag levels request. To keep it short. I don't have time atm.

Gawkin
07-12-2015, 03:18 PM
ahk