PDA

View Full Version : Casual Competitive needs more attention

zm8x87
17-08-2014, 09:47 PM
As the title states, the casual competetive server isn't being frequented by admins that it needs.
I have been on the server for quite a while now and i frequently get complaints about people abusing friendly fire, people playing music over the mic in really bad quality, people spamming chat etc.
You might think that abusing friendly fire is prevented by killshot reverse, but this doesn't stop players from wounding each other to a minimum of 20% hp, while they remain at 100%.
Joker has advised me that most of the admins log onto the surf server, which is (imo) paid much more attention to than the casual competitive; it has many more mods, and there is almost always an admin, if not admins, online there.
The comp server, on the other hand, doesn't have admins on more than half the time. The one i see most often is Joker, so +1 to him.
I was also pretty happy when four admins were online at the same time a while ago, but that's the first time since.

TL;DR please get someone to moderate the casual comp.

On another note, VIP on Casual competetive is far too easy to get and doesn't really mean much other than saying you've been on for a while. Also, I'd suggest implementing a donator status for people like me who are loaded.

P.s please fix the 'donate' link leading to some random smiley link.

Neuro Toxin
18-08-2014, 08:18 AM
Hello zm8x87,

First of all, thank you for your feedback.

1. I will start to recruit some more admins who are frequent players of Casual Comp
2. I will complete an update for Killshotreverse that:
2a. generates seperate logs
2b. kicks players who do x damage within x seconds of round start
3. I've had an issue with Paypal and require to register a new account (Donate will be enabled once completed)
4. I will be extending the hours required for VIP, please expect a few changes in regards to this

Regards,
NT

Neuro Toxin
18-08-2014, 08:23 AM
PS. Lynxaa, you seem like a resonable candidate to get your Junior back for casual comp. You up for that?

Lynxaa
18-08-2014, 09:48 AM
PS. Lynxaa, you seem like a resonable candidate to get your Junior back for casual comp. You up for that?

I'll happily help out the casual server.
I enjoy playing it and I defiantly want others to enjoy it too.

Neuro Toxin
21-08-2014, 12:34 AM
http://sourcebans.aus-tg.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:38064474&advType=steamid&Submit

Joker punished one of them with a 1 week ban! :D

GG

Neuro Toxin
24-08-2014, 11:58 AM
The hours required for VIP on Casual Comp is now 10 hours instead of 5 hours.

I have also completed the donation system :D

Neuro Toxin
24-08-2014, 12:34 PM
Killshotreverse has been updated.

I added a feature to allow all team damage to be reversed which is now enabled and working.