PDA

View Full Version : I'm fucking bored.

double dots
12-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Some suggestions . I keep forgetting what i wanna suggest.

Oh yeah, all the suggestions here refer to the "casual competitive server.

Warmup.
During warmup , it feels odd that you would lose precious points for dying. Could this possibly be changed? I mean, for many of us sitting at 1-10th place (except vesperity and fuzz) on the server, getting out of spawn usually leads to us losing precious points. This is scaring lots of players and thus, encouraging all of us to sit in spawn and hide with a negev.

Auto-balance.
When you get auto-balanced , but you still stay alive. While i think you should still stay alive, this is easily exploitable. Basically, since you are on the "other team" , if you can find your former teammates, you can easily kill them because you've just been switched to the other team. This should be changed, as allowing you to kill your former terrorists starts you off with an advantage that you should not have.

Vesperity
12-09-2014, 09:59 PM
I agree on the Warmup dealio, I went from 6th to 13th because of warmups, Disappointment at it's finest. :mad:

Neuro Toxin
13-09-2014, 09:04 AM
Solid.

Ill reply when I have addressed both requests.

Neuro Toxin
13-09-2014, 09:58 AM
1. Auto Balance

Team balancing now occurs ONLY on round start.

Also, I have disabled on join team balancing to stop the join team dialog wigging out as everyone joins a new round and tries to select a team.

This does mean teams can be stacked, however, teams will balance at the start of the next round.

2. Warmup

Fix coming soon

Neuro Toxin
13-09-2014, 10:43 AM
2. Warmup

I added a warmup plugin I use on other servers.

With some updates, it runs just like a normal warmup.

Let me know if u find any issues with these two updates

double dots
13-09-2014, 02:16 PM
thx admins. love you. <3

Neuro Toxin
16-09-2014, 11:11 PM
Also, I have disabled on join team balancing to stop the join team dialog wigging out as everyone joins a new round and tries to select a team.

Well, that didn't work.

On Join Team balancing has been re-enabled.