PDA

View Full Version : Winning a knife round changes

double dots
09-09-2014, 07:32 PM
During the knife round, it takes away your armor + restores your health.
However, after you win the knife round, it still takes away your armor, you get to keep your helmet but you can't repurchase armor. I've confirmed this because after i won the knife round, i got aim punched.
Also, you can't repurchase the armor that is missing, which is annoying.

EDIT: Oh yeah, i think the lowered gravity during a knife round needs to be at the very least changed a bit so it's a bit easier to chase enemies. It's hard to chase after enemies with the lowered gravity ,and after i started being a pussy during a knife round, plenty of people are trying it out. I think, that i'm entitled to be a scrub, but other people aren't. The knife round heavily favors the defending side, so this should be a welcome change.

noone will read this but krupta is gay

Neuro Toxin
10-09-2014, 09:26 AM
Hey,

First all. Thank you for your valued feedback. I figure your talking about the casual competitive server. I will update knife fight to give back the armour it strips before the next round starts.

In regards to running and being a scrub. This is something that is frowned apon. I don't encourage this and players have been punished in the past for it.

ps. Nice signature. Get rekt twinky...

Neuro Toxin
13-09-2014, 09:24 AM
Ok. Morning coffee then fixing this bug :D

Neuro Toxin
13-09-2014, 09:55 AM
All done.

The Knife Fight Plugin now remembers a players armor and gives it back to the winner when the knife fight has ended.